You know you want to wear a tiara.
Be the princess you have always dreamed of. Whether you are looking for wedding tiaras with pearls in silver or gold or possibly crystals and diamante, we have the style to suit.
A coronet of jewels.
Tiaras have to be one of the most revered pieces of wedding jewellery. Bridal headwear is handed from one generation to the next. There is nothing quite like the feeling of wearing a bridal tiara.
Things to consider when looking at tiaras.
If you choose to have a tiara on your wedding day, determine the height that you are comfortable with. Any hairpiece you wear should sit comfortably on your head and be able to be secured with bobby pins. Practice a few times before the wedding to get used to wearing the headpiece. Also, consider having a hair trial before the marriage to discuss with your stylist hairstyles that will suit you.
What to match with wedding tiaras.
It is common to pair Tiaras with other complementary jewellery such as:
- Earrings: Consider matching diamond studs or chandelier earrings. If paired with large earrings, then no necklace is needed.
- Necklace: A simple pearl or diamond necklace can enhance the overall look. Small earrings should be worn if you wear a necklace with a large headpiece.
- Bracelet: A delicate diamond or bangle bracelet can complete the look.
- Rings: Your engagement ring or wedding band is often enough.
- Brooch: A family heirloom brooch can add a personal touch.
Remember, less is often more when it comes to jewellery, and the focus should be on the tiara as the statement piece. Choose pieces that complement the tiara’s design and your dress.
Note: Tiaras should be worn with confidence, grace, and a smile, as they are a beautiful symbol of love, commitment, and joy on your special day!